KEARNEY — A broken pipe in the Alpha Xi Delta house at University of Nebraska at Kearney caused minor damage to the building and forced 31 students to relocate to another dorm Monday night.
KEARNEY — There was no theme announced for Monday’s opening session of the 2018 Nebraska Association of Resources Districts Conference, but the word “partnerships” was spoken many times.
KEARNEY — A chapter of Young Democrats of America is being organized in Buffalo County. The initial meeting is planned 5 p.m. Sunday at Kearney’s Harmon Park.
LINCOLN — Harvest progress for Nebraska corn and soybeans were at or near the double-digit level as of Sunday, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Statistics Service.
- Corn harvest at 9 percent; soybeans at 13 percent out of field
- Broken pipe forces 31 students out of Alpha Xi Delta sorority house at UNK
- NARD speakers: Partnershipsare vital to save the state's natural resources
- A Young Democrats chapter is forming in Buffalo County
- KCHS girls finish fifth, boys 12th at UNK Invite
- Kearney's Jack McFadden finishes 13th, Bearcats ninth at UNK Invitational
- Central Nebraska Veterans Home gets hearing loops
- Nebraska's female veterans get their due, and their day, in D.C.