KEARNEY — A free evening of education about chiropractic and back health is planned 6-8 p.m. June 26 at Schrock Medical Clinic at 1616 W. 39th St. Suite A.
OMAHA — Miles Marshall of Kearney was presented the Auctioneer of the Year award at the annual convention of the Nebraska Auctioneers Association in Omaha.
KEARNEY — The Buckle Inc. has announced that net income for the fiscal quarter that ended May 4 was $15.1 million, or 31 cents per share on a diluted basis.
LINCOLN — Nebraska feedlots with capacities of 1,000 or more head contained 2.56 million cattle on feed on May 1, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Statistics Service.
LINCOLN — “Global Economic Growth and Agricultural Trade: Prospects, Policies and Perspectives” is the focus of a free symposium June 4 at the Graduate Hotel, 141 N. Ninth St. in Lincoln.
LINCOLN — The sign-up for assistance from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Emergency Watershed Protection program has been extended to June 10, according to Natural Resources Conservation Service State Conservationist Craig Derickson.
GRAND ISLAND — Chief Industries Inc. has announced Beth Frerichs as the director of marketing and communications. She will oversee marketing, corporate communications, branding and loyalty programs for all subsidiaries and divisions of Chief.
LINCOLN — The application deadline has been extended to June 14 for corn growers interested in a governor appointment to the District 5 seat on the Nebraska Corn Board.
KEARNEY — Farmers National Co. has announce that Alison Warner of Kearney has joined the company as a professional farm manager and licensed real estate salesperson.
- Mobile food pantry stopping in Pleasanton Thursday
- Archway summer camp July 1 celebrates an 'old-fashioned Fourth of July'
- Rain still keeping crop progress behind average
- Lighting fireworks not allowed in Kearney until Friday
- Aubrey Trail decides not to attend trial on Tuesday; his attorney says he required stitches
- Buffalo County is behind on property inspections, according to Nebraska Property Tax Administrator
- Two Kearneyites convicted of selling marijuana from their house
- Man accused of threatening to kill grandmother, burn house