KEARNEY — What goes around comes around.
REPUBLICAN CITY — Everyone gets into the act when the Harlan County Dam Playhouse presents a production with a villain, a hero and a heroine.
KEARNEY — An exhibit of metal sculptures by Omaha artist Les Bruning continues on display at the Museum of Nebraska Art in Kearney through Oct. 6 in the Sculpture Garden.
KEARNEY — “Picasso at the Lapin Agile” mixes outlandish concepts of the early 20th century with the humor of a famous late 20th-century comedian.
KEARNEY — The Kearney Community Band offers three musical joys to the community — a chance to perform, an opportunity to improve musical skills and time for audience members to enjoy outdoor concerts.
KEARNEY — Miss V The Gypsy Cowbelle looks backward through time to help her audience find a sense of self reliance.
KEARNEY — Gina Garden will celebrate two decades of summer musical performances at the Museum of Nebraska Art by sticking with a tradition that works.
- Six Kearney individuals, organizations to be honored Friday at Healthy Community Awards
- Support patriotic causes by donating at Kearney's Family Fresh Market
- Icenogle-Larsen becomes new CASA executive director in Kearney/Buffalo County
- Mid-Nebraska's SOAR program helps the homeless with mental illness
- Forecasted thunderstorms postpones The Archway fishing event until Tuesday
- Old Holdrege Armory purchased by Tri-Basin NRD for storage, maintenance shop
- Paintings, pictures by Kearney artist Russ Hansen on display at Good Sam Walkway Gallery
- NTSB releases report on Iowa bus fire; 'It just about doubles you over,' says dad of girl who died