KEARNEY — The Buffalo County Community Partners, in conjunction with the Alzheimer’s Association and Country House Residence for Memory Care, will offer a holiday tips presentation 5-8 p.m. Tuesday at the Peterson Senior Activity Center, 2020 W. 11th St.
A light supper will be provided by CountryHouse.
Speakers will include:
- Dorann Bartels from CHI Good Samaritan
- Gwen Jacobitz from Homestead Assisted Living Residence on holiday tips and gift giving for loved ones with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Thomas W. Tye III from Tye & Rowling law firm will speak on legal issues to address at the first diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Evan Voltke of Krull Agency Inc. will speak on Medicare and Medicaid benefits
- Professor Ladan Saidi from the University of Nebraska at Kearney will offer a brief cognitive screening tool called Montreal Cognitive Assessment.