DENVER — A Minden couple must pay back nearly $37,000 for defrauding the Colorado state government.
KEARNEY— Six annual Healthy Community Awards, sponsored by CHI Health Good Samaritan, will be presented at a luncheon Friday. The awards honor people who through their leadership, education and assistance make central Nebraska a healthy place to live.
KEARNEY — Family Fresh Market, part of the SpartanNash Foundation, invites shoppers to contribute $1, $5 or $10 to support patriotic causes from June 26 to July 7.
- City: Schedule time for flood damage refuse pick-up
- Kearney, Lexington Dairy Queen stores donating to Children’s Hospital & Medical Center on Miracle Treat Day
- Holdrege StoryWalk promotes literacy, gets kids moving outside
- School supplies needed for annual United Way, Dobytown Kiwanis back-2-School backpack program
- Salt Creek returns to Kearney to perform at 'Crankin’ Up for Cruise Night'
- Two vehicle crash on Prospect Road in Lexington injures three
- Loper athletes get coached in cooking
- Health alert issued for Harlan County Reservoir, swimming areas closed