DENVER — A Minden couple must pay back nearly $37,000 for defrauding the Colorado state government.
KEARNEY— Six annual Healthy Community Awards, sponsored by CHI Health Good Samaritan, will be presented at a luncheon Friday. The awards honor people who through their leadership, education and assistance make central Nebraska a healthy place to live.
KEARNEY — Family Fresh Market, part of the SpartanNash Foundation, invites shoppers to contribute $1, $5 or $10 to support patriotic causes from June 26 to July 7.
- Kearney Runza advance to area tournament championship
- Equifax data-breach victims can get up to $250 each with little documentation
- Pope gives West Virginia diocese new leader after scandal
- The Latest: Vatican names new leader of W. Virginia diocese
- Attorney Avenatti faces judge in Stormy Daniels-related case
- W. Virginia senators take zip line ride at Scout Jamboree
- Hundreds of black deaths in Red Summer ignored century later
- 2 fired over post suggesting Ocasio-Cortez should be shot