DENVER — A Minden couple must pay back nearly $37,000 for defrauding the Colorado state government.
KEARNEY— Six annual Healthy Community Awards, sponsored by CHI Health Good Samaritan, will be presented at a luncheon Friday. The awards honor people who through their leadership, education and assistance make central Nebraska a healthy place to live.
KEARNEY — Family Fresh Market, part of the SpartanNash Foundation, invites shoppers to contribute $1, $5 or $10 to support patriotic causes from June 26 to July 7.
- Tri-City Storm donates $30,000 for flood relief
- Temporary lane closure planned near hospital
- Hot Meals USA has fed 3,600 meals in two weeks since July 9 flood
- Corn and soybean maturity behind last year
- Wagoner sisters choose different animals for 4-H competition
- Basketball coach Kevin Lofton: Recruits should improve shooting percentage
- Former first-grade teacher in OPS sentenced to 50-100 years for sexually assaulting students
- Photos: Buffalo County Fair, Day 1